Rana has been voted as the most promising newcomer of 2011 for his role in Dum Maro Dum. In a survey conducted by a leading national daily, more than 2 lakh people voted for their favourite stars and in the end, Rana walked away with top honours. Vidyut Jamwal, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Shiv Pandit were some of the other actors who were in contention. Rana will soon be seen in RGV’s Department and another erotic thriller is also in the pipeline. Recently, he signed an international production A Momentary Lapse of Reason. Moreover, his recent film, Naa Ishtam took a decent opening at box-office. No wonder he’s all smiles these days.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?