Rana has been voted as the most promising newcomer of 2011 for his role in Dum Maro Dum. In a survey conducted by a leading national daily, more than 2 lakh people voted for their favourite stars and in the end, Rana walked away with top honours. Vidyut Jamwal, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Shiv Pandit were some of the other actors who were in contention. Rana will soon be seen in RGV’s Department and another erotic thriller is also in the pipeline. Recently, he signed an international production A Momentary Lapse of Reason. Moreover, his recent film, Naa Ishtam took a decent opening at box-office. No wonder he’s all smiles these days.
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- NKR15’s Hindi rights fetch a decent price
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference