In his latest interview to a leading English news daily, Rana, who has been willing to share the screen space with his uncle Victory Venkatesh, Rana said that he and his uncle should do a beautiful film like Manam.
Explaining further, “We get a lot of offers, but nothing was new and interesting. I was very happy when Chaitanya did Manam… it was a beautiful film. It is a classic that will always be remembered,” Rana said.
In the past, Rana and Venky enthralled the Daggubati fans with their special song in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?