In his latest interview to a leading English news daily, Rana, who has been willing to share the screen space with his uncle Victory Venkatesh, Rana said that he and his uncle should do a beautiful film like Manam.
Explaining further, “We get a lot of offers, but nothing was new and interesting. I was very happy when Chaitanya did Manam… it was a beautiful film. It is a classic that will always be remembered,” Rana said.
In the past, Rana and Venky enthralled the Daggubati fans with their special song in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
Articles that might interest you