In his latest interview to a leading English news daily, Rana, who has been willing to share the screen space with his uncle Victory Venkatesh, Rana said that he and his uncle should do a beautiful film like Manam.
Explaining further, “We get a lot of offers, but nothing was new and interesting. I was very happy when Chaitanya did Manam… it was a beautiful film. It is a classic that will always be remembered,” Rana said.
In the past, Rana and Venky enthralled the Daggubati fans with their special song in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you