In his latest interview to a leading English news daily, Rana, who has been willing to share the screen space with his uncle Victory Venkatesh, Rana said that he and his uncle should do a beautiful film like Manam.
Explaining further, “We get a lot of offers, but nothing was new and interesting. I was very happy when Chaitanya did Manam… it was a beautiful film. It is a classic that will always be remembered,” Rana said.
In the past, Rana and Venky enthralled the Daggubati fans with their special song in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
Articles that might interest you