In his latest interview to a leading English news daily, Rana, who has been willing to share the screen space with his uncle Victory Venkatesh, Rana said that he and his uncle should do a beautiful film like Manam.
Explaining further, “We get a lot of offers, but nothing was new and interesting. I was very happy when Chaitanya did Manam… it was a beautiful film. It is a classic that will always be remembered,” Rana said.
In the past, Rana and Venky enthralled the Daggubati fans with their special song in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
- Kajal Approached For Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ New Film?
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise
- Gautami Reveals Why She Ended Her Relationship With Kamal Haasan
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death
- Record overseas release for Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham