It is well-known that Rana Daggubati, after Baahubali, was supposed to commence national award winning Tamil director Bala’s most ambitious period drama. This film is based on Vela Ramamurthy’s novel and it stars an ensemble cast comprising of Vishal, Arya, Rana Daggubati, Atharvaa Murali, Anushka and Arvind Swami
This as-yet-untitled film was supposed kick-start its shooting towards the end of this year. However, a latest report from a popular Tamil media house reveals that Bala has decided to delay the film and instead make a low budget film featuring an all new cast.
Bala has already begun the casting process for his quickie, which means that Rana will have to wait until the director wraps up his next by early next year.
- Nara Rohith’s multi-starrer gets bigger
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Press Note : Keshava USA – $8 Killing @ Box Office
Articles that might interest you