Tollywood’s hunk Rana Daggubati is a well known actor in Bollywood. He debuted in Hindi cinema with Rohan Sippy’s ‘Dum Maro Dum’, and went on to act in films like RGV’s ‘Department’ and ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’. Rana’s next Hindi flick is titled ‘Baby’, and he will be seen as a powerful agent in a counter intelligence wing. The film also stars Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher, Danny and our very own Taapsee in lead roles.
The trailer of ‘Baby’ will be released on the 3rd of December. Written and directed by Neeraj Pandey of ‘A Wednesday’ and ‘Special
26’ fame, ‘Baby’ is an espionage action thriller and deals with
counter terrorism in India. Produced by reputed production house T-Series, this film has been mounted at a grand scale and the first look poster which was released in August has already generated enough curiosity about the project.
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression