Tollywood young hunk Rana Daggubati will begin work for ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ soon. The young actor is undergoing rigorous physical training to prepare himself for the period action flick. Sword training, horse riding and bodybuilding activities are part of this tough regiment. Young Rebel Star Prabhas is the hero of the movie and Rana will play a key role. Both the actors will be seen with heavily muscled frames.
Rajamouli is currently busy with the pre-production activities of the movie. Anushka is the female lead and M.M.Keeravani will compose the music. This big budget film is being produced by Shobhu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni on Arka Media banner.
The movie is expected to hit the screens sometime in 2014.
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
Articles that might interest you