Audio function of stylish hunk Rana Daggubati’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ has been postponed. The function was originally planned for October 3rd, but it will now be held before the end of the week. A date will be finalized once the venue availability is confirmed. Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and the audio album has been composed by Mani Sharma. Krish of ‘Vedam’ and ‘Gamyam’ fame is the director of this movie.
KVJ has some hardcore action sequences and Rana is pinning his hopes on this project. Jagarlamudi Sai is the producer of this movie. The movie is being aimed for a November release.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you