The release date of Daggubati Rana’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ has been brought forward to 9th. Buzz in filmnagar today afternoon suggested a release on November 16th or even 23rd, but in a sudden late night development, the production team of KVJ decided to release the movie on the 9th. A meeting was held between the top distributors, led by Daggubati Suresh Babu, and the producers to work out the date.
The development puts KVJ in direct competition with Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’, which is also aiming for a November 9th release. Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum has been censored today evening with a U/A rating and the movie is said to have a runtime of 2hrs and 12 minutes.
This Diwali is looks set to be a special one for movie lovers.
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court