It is well-known that macho hunk Rana Daggubati, after wrapping up a major chunk of Baahubali’s shooting, has moved on to his next project in Teja’s direction. The film, titled Nene Raju Nene Mantri, wrapped up its first schedule in Karnataka.
Currently, the movie’s unit is busy with the second schedule in Hyderabad. Apparently, Teja is determined to complete the film by January and release the film in early summer.
This film has Kajal and Catherine Tresa as the female leads. Suresh Babu is the film’s producer.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you