It is well known that macho hunk Rana Daggubati will soon commence shooting for India’s first submarine warfare film, Ghazi. The film will be directed by debutant Sankalp Reddy, who is a graduate from the Griffith Film School, Australia.Most of the film’s story takes place inside
submarine and the film’s unit has built a huge submarine set in Hyderabad.As per the reports, the film will feature high-class visual effects which will cover 20% of the film, since shooting certain scenes underwater will be a daunting task for the film’s crew. Produced by PVP Cinema, Ghazi will be made as a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual. Noted Marathi and Bollywood actor Atul Kulakarni will be seen in an important role in the film.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
- Tamil Actress Takes A Dig At Puri Jagannadh!
Articles that might interest you