Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is currently busy with a handful of interesting movies in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. Thanks to his popularity across the country, it is quite easy for everyone to assume that the actor would be charging a bomb for all his movies.
However, Rana made a few shocking revelations about his remuneration in his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily. Most of his films being experimental and path breaking in nature, Rana doesn’t want his producers to risk even further by paying him fat pay checks and instead, he doesn’t charge a single penny for all his movies.
Rana goes on to explain that he takes his remuneration only after his movies hit the screens and made profits. Rana also said that he has not taken any remuneration for his upcoming movie, Ghazi. “If actors don’t come forward with their support to producers, there will never be exciting films,” says Rana.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes