Young Telugu hunk Rana Daggubati is all set to make his tamil debut in Vetrimaran’s ‘Vada Chennai’. Simbu is the hero in the project and Andrea Jeremiah is the heroine. Dayanidhi is producing the film on Cloud Nine Movies banner. This movie will go on to sets from mid April.
Music for this movie is going to be provided by GV Prakash. Rana is pinning his hopes on this flick as a foray into the Tamil film industry has been on Rana’s mind for a while now. Vetrimaran is an award winning director and Simbu has considerable appeal in the Tamil circuit, so Rana looks all set to have a reasonably impressive launch.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash