We had recently reported that Rana Daggubati has given a voice over for Anup Bhandari’s upcoming Telugu-Kannada film titled Rajaratham. Apparently, the actor was quite impressed with Anup’s previous film Rangitharanga and when the director shared the concept behind his latest film, Rana was more happy to be part of it.
The film’s trailer was unveiled earlier today, and it has already captured everyone’s attention. The trailer shows a glimpse of a love story between the lead actors Nirup Bhandari and Avantika Shetty, and Tamil star Arya will be seen in a negative role. However, it’s Rana’s voice over in the end that has become the talking point.
If the glimpse of the film is anything to go by, Rana could be giving voice over to a vehicle and the story is narrated through its perspective. However, the team didn’t clarify if this is exactly what Rana’s voice-over is going to be in the film. It’ll be interesting to see how this concept manages to impress the Telugu audience.
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?