The night shooting of Ram Charan’s ongoing film, Rangasthalam 1985, has been progressing in a specially erected seashore set in Hyderabad. Director Sukumar is canning several crucial scenes between Charan, Samantha and other major cast.
In their latest media interaction, the makers said that the entire shooting of Rangasthalam will be wrapped up by October last week. The makers have also announced that Rangasthalam 1985 will be released during Sankranthi next year.
This should clear all the rumors around the film’s release date as there have been reports that the film has been postponed to summer next year. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. DSP is the film’s music composer.
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp