Released on Friday, Rangasthalam, garnered critical acclaim and record collections in Ram Charan’s career by amassing over Rs. 19.71 crore day one share in the twin Telugu states.
Rangasthalam continued its solid run even on day 2, as almost all the centres reported full houses. The film also set a few non-Baahubali 2 records on day two. Rangasthalam is poised to repeat the same magic even on Sunday. Below are Rangasthalam’s 2-day Andhra Pradesh and Telangana collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs. 7.45 Crs|
|Ceded||Rs. 5.60 Crs|
|Nellore||Rs. 1.05 Crs|
|Guntur||Rs. 3.79 Crs|
|Krishna||Rs. 2..07 Crs|
|West||Rs. 2.12 Crs|
|East||Rs. 2.73 Crs|
|Uttarandhra||Rs. 3.76 Crs|
Total 2-Day AP and Telangana share is – Rs. 28.57 Crores
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression