After a record breaking opening on March 30, Ram Charan and Samantha’s critically acclaimed period village drama, Rangasthalam, continued its solid run across the twin Telugu states and in overseas. In Krishna district, the film has had a fabulous day 2 with almost all the shows displaying houseful boards.
On Saturday, Rangasthalam collected a whopping Rs. 0.68 crore share. Including day one’s collection of Rs. 1.55 crores, the film took its 2-day total to Rs. 2.23 crore share. Most of the Sunday shows are full in advance and the stage is set for a humongous opening weekend.
Stay tuned to 123telugu.com for more updates on the film’s worldwide box-office collections.
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock
- Indo-German actress misses Mahesh’s film, but bags Prabhas’
- Kalyan Ram’s new film launched in style