Ram Charan’s latest hit, Rangasthalam, is having a dream run across the twin Telugu states and in overseas. Especially, the film is toppling several records in the US and is racing ahead with a minimum half-a-million dollar gross each day since its release.
Until 11:30 pm on Sunday, Rangasthalam has grossed $387K and took its updates total to $2.32 million. It will be interesting to see if the film will surpass Khaidi No.150 and A..Aa that grossed $2.44 million by the end of Sunday. In the coming days, Rangasthalam will set its eyes on Srimanthudu ($2.87M) and eventually enter the rare $3 million club.
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon