The shooting of Ram Charan’s ongoing film, Rangasthalam 1985, has been progressing in a specially erected seashore set in Hyderabad. Director Sukumar is canning several crucial scenes between Charan and Jagapathi Babu.
As per the latest updates, the entire shooting of Rangasthalam will be wrapped up by October last week. The makers have already announced that the movie will be released for Sankranthi next year.
Samantha is the film’s female lead. Aadhi Pinisetty, Prakash Raj and Anasuya play key roles in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
Articles that might interest you