123telugu has already reported that Prakash Raj has backed out of Rana Daggubati’s multilingual film titled Ghazi. As per the latest reports, yet another talented character artist, Rao Ramesh has been roped in for this role.
Touted to be India’s first submarine warfare film, Ghazi showcases the mysterious events that surrounded the sinking of Pakistan’s PNS Ghazi submarine during the Indo-Pak war in 1971.
The film written by Sankalp Reddy, will be produced by PVP Cinema and directed by Sankalp Reddy himself.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you