After garnering huge limelight for his role in Brahmotsavam, Rao Ramesh is set to impress the critics once again in the upcoming film A..Aa. Industry insiders say that the talented actor will surprise with his antics and slang once again.
Rao Ramesh plays Anupama Parameswaran’s father in the film and all his so called hilarious scenes with Ajay, who plays his son are said to be the highlight of this family entertainer.
Trivikram Srinivas, who is a master at such films is directing this film while his muse, Samantha plays the female lead.
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
Articles that might interest you