After garnering huge limelight for his role in Brahmotsavam, Rao Ramesh is set to impress the critics once again in the upcoming film A..Aa. Industry insiders say that the talented actor will surprise with his antics and slang once again.
Rao Ramesh plays Anupama Parameswaran’s father in the film and all his so called hilarious scenes with Ajay, who plays his son are said to be the highlight of this family entertainer.
Trivikram Srinivas, who is a master at such films is directing this film while his muse, Samantha plays the female lead.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you