After garnering huge limelight for his role in Brahmotsavam, Rao Ramesh is set to impress the critics once again in the upcoming film A..Aa. Industry insiders say that the talented actor will surprise with his antics and slang once again.
Rao Ramesh plays Anupama Parameswaran’s father in the film and all his so called hilarious scenes with Ajay, who plays his son are said to be the highlight of this family entertainer.
Trivikram Srinivas, who is a master at such films is directing this film while his muse, Samantha plays the female lead.
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
- Sai Dharam Tej, Mehreen Groove For A Mass Song
- JJN’s first single to be out soon
Articles that might interest you