By now, everyone knows that Rao Ramesh is playing a key role in Allu Arjun’s new film DJ. The trailers showcase Rao Ramesh in a nicker clad avatar which sources say is modeled after his dad Rao Gopala Rao in Aa Okkati Adakku.
If you closely remember, Rao Gopala Rao also wears similar get up in the film which was a rage in those days. Harish Shankar seems to have written Ramesh’s character close to his dad and even made him mouth some old dialogues in his own way.
Apart from Rao Ramesh, Subba Raju will be seen in a key role in this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week