Within no time, the audio songs of Naga Chaitanya’s Rarandoi Vedeuka Chooddam have gone viral and are impressing one and all. The latest news is that the audio of the film will be launched on the 18th of May in Hyderabad.
Special plans are being made for this audio launch as the event will be held in the Annapurna Studios Hyderabad. Devi Sri Prasad scores music for this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
The film is up for a release on the 26th of this month and Nagarjuna Akkineni produces it on his home banner. Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana fame is directing it.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you