The pre-release hype of Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has helped the film big time. The family drama has opened to some good occupancy all over the two Telugu states.
The openings in both the single screens and multiplexes has been quite good and trade pundits are expecting some good numbers for the first day. Directed by Kalyan Krishna, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Produced by Nagarjuna, the film is expected to do well in the coming days as the weekend is setting in and there is not much competition from others.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars