Remeber Nikhil Kumar, grandson of ex-prime minister Deve Gowda, who made his debut in Telugu with Jaguar. Well, he is now doing yet another film in Kannada.
The interesting news here is that the film in the discussion is the remake of the hit Telugu film Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam featuring Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet.
The family entertainer was launched earlier today in Bangalore. Channambika films will be producing this movie and the other star cast and female lead will be known soon.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers