Remeber Nikhil Kumar, grandson of ex-prime minister Deve Gowda, who made his debut in Telugu with Jaguar. Well, he is now doing yet another film in Kannada.
The interesting news here is that the film in the discussion is the remake of the hit Telugu film Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam featuring Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet.
The family entertainer was launched earlier today in Bangalore. Channambika films will be producing this movie and the other star cast and female lead will be known soon.
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Press Note: Nikhil’s smash hit “KIRRAK PARTY” enters 02nd week in USA