Naga Chaitanya’s Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam has released to some good collections all over. Even though there was a mixed talk on the first day, the collections are steady as the family audience has been loving this emotional drama.
The film’s PR team reveals that the film has collected a total share of 8.56 crores after the first three days of its release. Rakul Preet has been the star attraction of the film and her performance, in particular, is being appreciated big time. We bring you the area wise collection here.
|3 days AP & TS share||8.56 Crs|
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you