According to the latest reports, Raashi Khanna, the beautiful Delhi actress, will be paired up with Ram in the Energetic Star’s upcoming film, ‘Shivam’. Earlier, Aisha Sharma, sister of ‘Chirutha’ heroine Neha Sharma, was supposed to play Ram’s love interest. However, the makers have roped in Raashi Khanna for reasons unknown.
Ram is currently busy shooting for ‘Shivam’ and he also has ‘Harikatha’ on floors. While ‘Shivam’ is being directed by debutant Srinivas Reddy, Kishore Tirumala of ‘Second Hand’ fame is directing ‘Harikatha’.
Both the films are being produced by Ram’s uncle and senior producer, Sravanthi Ravi Kishore. Meanwhile, Ram’s latest film, ‘Pandaga Chesko’ is gearing up for a grand release on May 15th.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you