Ace cinematographer Ratnavelu, is currently working hard for RajiniKant’s Linga. Ratnavelu climbed 150 ft to can few scenes for Linga. “Had to climb 150ft with harness to film an action sequence for LINGAA”, posted the technician on twitter. He has already used a high speed camera to shoot a stunt for this film.
Ratnavelu has earlier worked for Superstar’s Enthiran. Apparently Rajini was very much impressed with his work. He is workign very hard to impress one and all with this movie again.
Rajini’s dual role includes one in a contemporary role and the other in a historic backdrop. Rajini’s presence and the stylish action scenes will surely boost this movie at the box office.
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
Articles that might interest you