123telugu already reported that the shooting of Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme has been going on in Rajasthan. Latest update from the unit reveals that the film’s main villain, Ravi Kissan got inured today and fractured his left hand.
Details of the accident is yet unknown but the shooting has been called off for now. Ravi Kissan is undergoing treatment and has left to Mumbai to consult a specialist. Supreme is directed by Ani Ravipudi of Patas fame. Here’s wishing Ravi a speedy recovery.
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
- Lavanya Tripathi reveals her dream
- Heroine confirmed for the costliest magnum opus
- Jai Lava Kusa rules the roost at the box-office
Articles that might interest you