123telugu already reported that the shooting of Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme has been going on in Rajasthan. Latest update from the unit reveals that the film’s main villain, Ravi Kissan got inured today and fractured his left hand.
Details of the accident is yet unknown but the shooting has been called off for now. Ravi Kissan is undergoing treatment and has left to Mumbai to consult a specialist. Supreme is directed by Ani Ravipudi of Patas fame. Here’s wishing Ravi a speedy recovery.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you