Balakrishna has agreed to do a new film which will be directed by Ravi Kumar Chavali. He had recently directed Sumanth, Vedhicka starrer Daggaraga Dooramga. This is the first time that Ravi Kumar would be directing Balakrishna who’s on a high post the success of Sri Rama Rajyam. Ramesh Puppala is going to produce the film on Yellow Flowers banner. The untitled film is expected to go on floors in early 2012. Balakrishna is currently acting in Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathaara and his next film, Adhinayakudu is going to hit the screens in January, 2012.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you