Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja was once the darling of producers. His films were ‘minimum guarantee’ offerings. But he has been going through a lean patch lately. Ravi Teja is going to test his fortunes once again with the film ‘Balupu’ and he is banking heavily on this project for a turnaround.
The movie is expected to be a mass masala entertainer and the project is carrying a good buzz in the industry. Ravi Teja is waiting for the film’s result and he will decide his future course of action after this film’s release.
Shruti Haasan will be seen in a glamorous avatar in this movie and Anjali will be seen as the second heroine. Thaman has composed the film’s music. PVP Cinema banner has produced this film on a big budget. The movie will hit the screens on June 28th.
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album