Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja recently appeared in Bengal Tiger opening with a very lean look and everyone has been wondering what happened to the handsome actor. But according to an update from a source, the look is intentional.
Apparently, Ravi Teja has decided to shed weight for a character he is playing and it is not known if this character is for an ongoing film or for an upcoming film. But this is just a temporary change and the Mass Maharaja will be back to his full glory in the film after this role is done. Currently, Ravi Teja is wrapping up Kick 2 in Surender Reddy’s direction.
- Poll : Who among these is the best TV host?
- Varun Tej to kick-start his next from tomorrow
- Nara Rohit’s next underway in Norway
- Samantha Cuts Short Her Post-Wedding Holiday
- After NTR and Charan, it’s Allu Arjun for Sukumar
Articles that might interest you