Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who rediscovered his form with ‘Balupu’, is going to be seen in a special role very soon. The movie is Sai Ram Shankar’s ‘Romeo’ and Ravi Teja’s will be essaying a crucial cameo in the film. The energetic hero dubbed for this bit yesterday.
The film is currently in the final stages of post-production. Adonika is the heroine in the movie and Gopi Ganesh is the director. Director Puri Jagan penned the script and the dialogues for this romantic entertainer.
Sunil Kashyap is the music director of the film and Valluripalli Ramesh is the producer.
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pakka Local’
Articles that might interest you