Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who rediscovered his form with ‘Balupu’, is going to be seen in a special role very soon. The movie is Sai Ram Shankar’s ‘Romeo’ and Ravi Teja’s will be essaying a crucial cameo in the film. The energetic hero dubbed for this bit yesterday.
The film is currently in the final stages of post-production. Adonika is the heroine in the movie and Gopi Ganesh is the director. Director Puri Jagan penned the script and the dialogues for this romantic entertainer.
Sunil Kashyap is the music director of the film and Valluripalli Ramesh is the producer.
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy
- Anushka credits those two for her fabulous career
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh