Hero Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great was released for Diwali and garnered decent collections. If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, the Mass Maharaj is eyeing yet another festive release.
Apparently, the makers of Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Choodu are planning to release the film during the upcoming Sankranthi season. More than 50 percent of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up already and the unit is planning to resume the shoot soon to make it to the Sankranthi deadline.
In Touch Chesi Chudu, Ravi Teja is playing the role of a cop. Writer turned director Vikram Sirikonda is directing the movie. Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor will be seen romancing the Mass Maharaj. The film is being produced by Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US