Ravi Teja and Hansika are pairing up for the first time in their career for an upcoming action entertainer. KS Ravindra (Bobby) is directing the film and Rockline Venkatesh is producing the film. The film’s title hasn’t been confirmed so far.
Last month, the film was extensively shot in Hyderabad and recently, the team flew to Bangalore to can a song on the lead pair. The film unit was spotted near Orion Mall, Rajajinagar and this song is expected to be wrapped up soon. Ravi Teja and K S Ravindra had earlier worked together for ‘Balupu’, for which Ravindra had written the script and now he’s directing a film with Ravi Teja in lead role.
Thaman is scoring the music and Arthur Wilson is the cinematographer. Allan Amin is the action choreographer.
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for IEBF Excellence Award
Articles that might interest you