Ravi Teja and Hansika are pairing up for the first time in their career for an upcoming action entertainer. KS Ravindra (Bobby) is directing the film and Rockline Venkatesh is producing the film. The film’s title hasn’t been confirmed so far.
Last month, the film was extensively shot in Hyderabad and recently, the team flew to Bangalore to can a song on the lead pair. The film unit was spotted near Orion Mall, Rajajinagar and this song is expected to be wrapped up soon. Ravi Teja and K S Ravindra had earlier worked together for ‘Balupu’, for which Ravindra had written the script and now he’s directing a film with Ravi Teja in lead role.
Thaman is scoring the music and Arthur Wilson is the cinematographer. Allan Amin is the action choreographer.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon