The Mass Maharaja has planned ahead to ensure that 2012 would be a busy year for him. In Sankranthi his Nippu, directed by Gunasekhar, will hit the screens. Come summer his untitled film, with director Siva of “Souryam” fame, will entertain audience. As of now the film’s first schedule, shot in Chennai and Hyderabad, is wrapped up. Director Siva said that the second schedule commenced on Rajini sir’s birthday. He also added that they unit is planning to can a few critical scenes in Hyderabad, and Bangkok. With this the talkie part of the movie will be completed. The songs, the director concluded, will be shot in picturesque locations in Europe. For the last quarter of the year Ravi Teja said he is scouting around for a proper script and he would finalize one either by May or June so that he can have a year-end release. By his standards 2011 was not as successful as 2010. But Ravi is not one to brood around and he is more than eager to make up for it in 2012.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections