Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Goan beauty Ileana are heading to Italy for the shooting of ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’. Ileana will be flying from Goa to Italy directly on the 18th while Ravi Teja will be flying from Hyderabad on the same date.Director Puri Jagan will be travelling along with Ravi Teja. 3 Songs from the movie will be shot in Italy and the schedule will commence from the 19th.
‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is gearing up for a release in mid June. Raghu Kunche is scoring the music and BVSN Prasad is the producer of the movie.
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s Sankranthi release doubtful?
- Baahubali continues to create records