Now, according to the latest report published in a national English news daily, Ravi Teja has okayed the Telugu remake of the super hit Tamil movie, Bogan. The film, starring Jayam Ravi and Aravind Swamy, completed 50 days yesterday.
The Telugu remake starring Ravi Teja will be directed by Lakshman, who helmed the original version. The director is in talks with a popular hero for Aravind Swamy’s role. This as-yet-untitled movie is expected to go on floors in August.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours