Now, according to the latest report published in a national English news daily, Ravi Teja has okayed the Telugu remake of the super hit Tamil movie, Bogan. The film, starring Jayam Ravi and Aravind Swamy, completed 50 days yesterday.
The Telugu remake starring Ravi Teja will be directed by Lakshman, who helmed the original version. The director is in talks with a popular hero for Aravind Swamy’s role. This as-yet-untitled movie is expected to go on floors in August.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you