After the release of his last film, Bengal Tiger, Ravi Teja took a lot of time to okay his next film. Tentatively titled Robin Hood, this film will be directed by debutant Chakri and the regular shooting will commence from June.
Apart from this, Ravi Teja has not signed any other film, while he has been listening to several scripts. In his latest interview, Ravi Teja revealed that he is in talks with his close friend and hotshot Puri Jagannadh for a film.
Ravi Teja, however, also said that talks are in early stages and that he will open up about the film only when they both lock the script. In the past, Ravi Teja and Puri together gave three super hits with Itlu Sravani Subramanyam, Idiot and Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- SRK to unveil the much-awaited action thriller’s trailer
- Young Actress Gets An Interesting Tattoo
- What happened to Anushka’s Bhagmati?
Articles that might interest you