Hansika is acting with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in the movie ‘Power’. She was supposed to work with him before, but things did not materialise. In a recent media interaction, a scribe reportedly asked her about her experience with Ravi Teja.
In reply, Hansika compared Ravi Teja to none other than Hollywood actor Jim Carrey. “Ravi Teja is like a Telugu Jim Carrey. He is so much fun to be around and I have known him for quite some time”, she was quoted as saying.
‘Power’ is currently under production and shooting is going on at a good pace. Bobby is directing this movie and Rockline Venkatesh is producing it. The film is slated for a release towards the end of summer.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you