Hansika is acting with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in the movie ‘Power’. She was supposed to work with him before, but things did not materialise. In a recent media interaction, a scribe reportedly asked her about her experience with Ravi Teja.
In reply, Hansika compared Ravi Teja to none other than Hollywood actor Jim Carrey. “Ravi Teja is like a Telugu Jim Carrey. He is so much fun to be around and I have known him for quite some time”, she was quoted as saying.
‘Power’ is currently under production and shooting is going on at a good pace. Bobby is directing this movie and Rockline Venkatesh is producing it. The film is slated for a release towards the end of summer.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars