Actor Ravi Teja, who is busy shooting for writer Vikram Siri’s directorial debut, Touch Chesi Choodu, has just commenced his next project, Raja The Great, today. The film’s shooting began in Hyderabad today.
Raja The Great will have the Mass Maharaj essaying the role of a visually challenged man. Anil Ravipudi, who had earlier directed Pataas and Supreme, is helming this project, while Dil Raju is producing it. The movie is slated for an October release.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you