Actor Ravi Teja, who is busy shooting for writer Vikram Siri’s directorial debut, Touch Chesi Choodu, has just commenced his next project, Raja The Great, today. The film’s shooting began in Hyderabad today.
Raja The Great will have the Mass Maharaj essaying the role of a visually challenged man. Anil Ravipudi, who had earlier directed Pataas and Supreme, is helming this project, while Dil Raju is producing it. The movie is slated for an October release.
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Talented actress roped in for Rajini’s next?
- Keshava promotional tour getting good response
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
Articles that might interest you