Actor Ravi Teja, who is busy shooting for writer Vikram Siri’s directorial debut, Touch Chesi Choodu, has just commenced his next project, Raja The Great, today. The film’s shooting began in Hyderabad today.
Raja The Great will have the Mass Maharaj essaying the role of a visually challenged man. Anil Ravipudi, who had earlier directed Pataas and Supreme, is helming this project, while Dil Raju is producing it. The movie is slated for an October release.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture