Actor Ravi Teja, who is busy shooting for writer Vikram Siri’s directorial debut, Touch Chesi Choodu, has just commenced his next project, Raja The Great, today. The film’s shooting began in Hyderabad today.
Raja The Great will have the Mass Maharaj essaying the role of a visually challenged man. Anil Ravipudi, who had earlier directed Pataas and Supreme, is helming this project, while Dil Raju is producing it. The movie is slated for an October release.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019