A day after the release of his latest film Touch Chesi Choodu, Ravi Teja has moved on to shoot for his upcoming film in Kalyan Krishna’s direction. The film’s shoot had begun few weeks ago in Hyderabad, and the latest schedule has been planned in Vizag.
It’s the first time that Ravi Teja is teaming up with Kalyan Krishna and it’s said to be a complete entertainer. ‘Nela Ticket’ is said to be the title of the film, and it stars Mumbai-based model Malavika Sharma in lead role.
Meanwhile, Ravi Teja’s recent film Touch Chesi Choodu, directed by Vikram Sirikonda, opened to mixed reviews upon its release. Raashi and Seerat also played the lead roles in the action drama.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23