After nearly a couple of years break, actor Ravi Teja is back on the sets with two movies, Touch Chesi Chudu and Raja The Great. The Mass Maharaja also joined the social media bandwagon by creating his profile on Twitter a couple of weeks ago.
This evening, Ravi Teja had a brief chat session with his fans and made quite a few interesting revelations. When one of the fans asked him if he would ever direct a movie, Ravi Teja revealed that he has always been planning to direct one but he is not sure when will the project materialize.
It is well-known that Ravi Teja worked in the direction department under several directors before turning a full-fledged actor a couple of decades ago.
- Sampoornesh Babu Reveals A ‘Burning’ Truth About His Life
- Malayali heart-throb confirmed for Mahanati
- Baahubali to set an all-time record on Paytm
- Prabhas Explains Difference Between Him and Rajamouli
- 275 days and still counting for Rajini’s Kabali
Articles that might interest you