Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is teaming up with ‘Solo’ director Parasuram for a new film and we have been informed that shooting will begin from June. Ravi Teja will begin work on this movie as soon as his assignment with Puri Jagan is complete. This new flick will be produced by Ashwini Dutt on Vyjayanthi movies banner and a leading heroine has been approached to play the lead role opposite Ravi Teja.
Ravi Teja and Parasuram have teamed up for ‘Anjaneyulu’ earlier. An official announcement with more details will be out in the next couple of days.
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date
- Shankar’s 2.O Will Be A Blockbuster : Aamir Khan
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal