Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has been on an extended break of sorts . He has been traveling around the world and enjoying himself .But the actor has been meeting a number of directors and is listening to scripts for his next projects.
According to sources, Ravi Teja has okayed a multi film deal with a new producer and is expected to announce his next projects in January.
Ravi Teja was last seen in the film ‘Bengal Tiger’ in 2015.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick