Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is a versatile actor. He is known for his ability to carry any kind of role. But there seems to be another facet to his personality. In an interview given to a Telugu daily, Ravi Teja revealed his future plans.
“I do not want to be a producer. Why do something which is very alien? I would like to be a director someday..I don’t know when”, he said.
The actor is gearing up to hit the screens with ‘Balupu’ this Friday. The movie is crucial for Ravi Teja’s career as an actor. Shruti Haasan and Anjali will be seen as the heroines opposite Ravi Teja in this film. Gopichand Malineni is the director and PVP Cinema is the producer.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you