After lying low for more than a couple of years, hero Ravi Teja has bounced back with his career’s highest grossing movie, Raja The Great. The Mass Maharaja is currently busy wrapping up his ongoing action entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu.
It’s well-known that Ravi Teja has been in talks with director Sreenu Vaitla for a long time. Recently, he okayed the script narrated by RRVC’s director Kalyana Krishna. As per the latest reports, Ravi Teja will zero in on either of these two movies and announce the launch of his next project in a week. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore