After lying low for more than a couple of years, hero Ravi Teja has bounced back with his career’s highest grossing movie, Raja The Great. The Mass Maharaja is currently busy wrapping up his ongoing action entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu.
It’s well-known that Ravi Teja has been in talks with director Sreenu Vaitla for a long time. Recently, he okayed the script narrated by RRVC’s director Kalyana Krishna. As per the latest reports, Ravi Teja will zero in on either of these two movies and announce the launch of his next project in a week. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Spectacular VFX in Bharat Ane Nenu’s action sequences
- Star hero confirmed to host Bigg Boss 2?
- Kalyanram’s all-round show in MLA’s trailer
- Given one of my career’s best performances in Rangasthalam: Ram Charan
- Akhil’s next gets a launch date