As per the latest buzz in the industry, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja will soon be seen as a Home Minister in the film will be ‘Daruvu’. Ravi Teja will be seen in three different characters in the course of this movie and the Home Minister’s character is one of them. The basic story line of the film is similar to Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ‘Yamudiki Mogudu’ and Ravi Teja’s life will be taken away by the Yamadharma Raja by accident. The film is said to have a big dose of comedy, so expect a trademark Ravi Teja entertainer.
Tapsee is the heroine in this movie and Vijay Anthony has scored the music. Shiva is the director and Boorugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer. The movie is going to hit the screens in the second half of May 2012.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise