Ravi Teja is all set to begin dubbing for his upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu from this Friday. Puri Jagannadh has directed the film and most part of the film was shot in Hyderabad, Bangkok and Italy. Ravi Teja and Ileana are playing the lead roles in this film which is being touted as a satire on God. BVSN Prasad is producing the film along with Reliance Entertainments banner. Raghu Kunche has composed the music. The film’s audio will hit the stands later this month and the film is expected to hit the screens in the first half of July.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time