Fondly called as Mass Maharaj by his numerous fans, Ravi Teja is gearing up for the release of his high budget action entertainer, Kick 2. Even before the film’s release, Ravi Teja has struck a lucrative endorsement deal with a footwear brand. Ravi Teja will soon be endorsing for Lunar footwear and the actor has even shot for the ad recently.
This is Ravi Teja’s first ever tryst with brand endorsement and with this, he joins the elite list of several celebrity brand ambassadors like Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan, NTR, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and others. The ad film will be on air soon.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you