Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is busy with the shooting of his film ‘Power’. The movie is an action entertainer and Ravi Teja will be seen as a police officer in the film. The movie has some high voltage fight sequences and these will be shot in Bangkok by experienced fight masters.
The shooting will take place in Bangkok from the first week of May. Bobby is the director of this movie and Rockline Venkatesh is the producer. The film has Hansika as the female lead and Thaman is composing the music.
This is Bobby’s debut film and he previously worked as a writer for the film ‘Balupu’.
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you