We had already reported that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja will kickstart his next film, Robin Hood, from March. The film will be directed by debutant Chakri and produced by KL Damodara Prasad. Earlier, the makers were in talks with Amy Jackson to rope her in for the heroine’s role.
As per the latest buzz in the T-town, the makers are now in talks with Raashi Khanna for the film after Amy Jackson, who is busy shooting for Shankar-Rajinikanth’s 2.0, had to allot a huge number of dates for the film and informed her unavailability to Robin Hood makers.
Ravi Teja and Raashi Khanna earlier set the screens on fire with their sizzling chemistry in Sampath Nandi’s Bengal Tiger last year.
- New date locked for Achari America Yatra’s release
- Poll : What did you think of MLA’s trailer?
- After marriage, Chay-Sam begin work on their new venture
- Kalyanram advised complete rest for a month
- Spectacular VFX in Bharat Ane Nenu’s action sequences